Would you rather...?

Have your hubby work from home so he could be with you all the time or work outside the home? i am asking b/c i am a SAHM mom and my husband is on block leave right now and while i love my hubby dearly he is already driving me nuts!!! haha

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 10:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Used to, whenever my husband would take a couple weeks of leave (or right after he'd get home from a deployment), after about a week, he would start driving me NUTS, and I would be SCREAMING at him to get his rump BACK TO WORK cuz I couldn't stand to be around him anymore! After this last deployment, however, something changed between us. I didn't want those 2 weeks of R&R to be up, as they were up way too soon. He had back surgery in Feb and got an entire month off to get better...I did NOT want him going back to work after that either. I love spending time with him now more than ever. He'll be leaving for his 5th deployment end of summer-ish (won't say exactly when, as it is breach of security), and I really don't want him going!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Well if he worked at home he wouldn't be around me all the time since I work outside the home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Go to work....

LOL< you need away time and I think it is good to miss them. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I would rather my DH work at home. We are great together and never get enough time together. We would love to find a way to work together from home.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:49 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It would drive me crazy if my DH were working from home and I were there too (we both work outside the home).
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i would love to be home with my dh everyday hat is my dream!!!
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 10:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• work away from home, all couples need their space from one another and time away
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I would perfer him to work outside the home. Being with your partner ALL THE TIME can put alot of stress on a relationship. Having time to yourself is important, and when you havent seen your hubby all day and he comes home, your far more likey to want to give him some loving!
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• meeee tooo now can you please tell him that?!!!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Mine travels alot for work, When he is home he annoys the ever loving hell out of me.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:48 AM on Apr. 6, 2011