What do you think about Facebook????

I have way too many people that are on my page, that I rarely talk too. Just people I know from back in the day, or old jobs stuff like that, and of course family.

Which is great but I wonder why people from other pages request me, I don't know you and I don't want too.... :) No offense, just taking care of me right now.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i just deny people i don't want to be friends with. people i went to high school with will add me and i have never talked to them in my life.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I know every person on my friends list. I do not accept friends I do not physically know. There are WAY to many strangers out there trying to get people to accept friend requests in order to spam their page or get your account info to hack you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:58 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yea I only care to have people I know on my page. Which really do rack up didnt know I actually knew so many people..lol But It's nice to see whats going on with people that you grew up with or family that you rarely talk to. I also know that you can waste a large amount of time of there doing nothing much haha..I spend way to much time on FrontierVille..lol.. I've had to control myself..can be   addicting

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I am very picky about who is my FB friend.  Honestly, if I didn't talk to someone 20 years ago, do I really want them knowing my business now?  Most often, no.  I use FB mainly to keep in touch with family and friends who live a thousand miles away.  I have lots of pictures of my kid on there so I keep it set to (very) private, and I'm not going to friend someone I don't really care for.  It's a great way to connect with people don't get me wrong.  Some old friends I LOVE to hear from, but some old classmates I just don't care about.  Also when I see someone has like 500 friends, it makes me uneasy to think that any one of them can find out stuff about me.  Again, I keep my settings private though. 

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I only accept people that I would see in person from time to time. When I first started with Fakebook I accepted a bunch of old classmates, and then realized they really didn't want to talk etc so I went through and removed them.
    We have family that live really far away (England) so I like having the chance for them to see pics, etc, and not have to email them all the time. I like the picture albums feature so I don't have to upload a ton of pics in an email.... I don't play the games and if I get a request for something I just click the remove option and don't get them anymore.
    Overall I think it's a good thing, I don't think kids should be on it, and they should do a better job of preventing that.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:06 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• If I don't remember talking to them in the past, I don't friend them.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I just know and talk to the people on my friends list
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 9:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• sometimes i wished i didn't have one. i always get sucked into it and spend too much time on it
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2011