So what's up??????

What did you all do today? I had a BIG loud argument with my brother and his girlfriend (they just got kicked out and had to move in next door with my mom). They totally snuck out and ditched us on Thanksgiving and my mom (74 yrs old, 75% blind and diabetic) was so pissed she told them something and they came over here FUMING!!!!!!!! Telling me that I am brainwashing her into being mad at them! Telling me I just want her house! I was like WTH? I have my own house she is leaving to me.........So how delightful was your day?????????

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I washed all my baby's clothes, rearranged her room, rearranged my whole house, unpacked a whole bunch of boxes from moving last month (lol), took all my baby's clothes out of her drawers and re-arranged her drawers. did the same with the changing table and closets! i guess you could say i'm nesting! lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:03 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• uhm i was really lazy, my BF threw me a surprise bday party last night and i went to bed at like 3!

so today i was realy lazy and just lazied around ha
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:37 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Worked half a day. Studied my notes for my finals. Went with my mom shopping. Out to eat for supper. Now....getting ready for bed. :O)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2008