Twilight birthing scene picture: What do you think of it? (pic inc) adult content

Pic in first response.

Gross or sweet paternal bonding moment?

Octobersmom

Asked by Octobersmom at 11:03 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• I can see how it could be sweet but all the blood over the 'baby' his hand and mouth make it ewwwwy and gross.
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 11:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It's an accurate depiction of birth I think. Giving birth is MESSY. Finally Hollywood shows an accurate scene!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:05 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It fits for what happens in the book. Can't wait to see the movie!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Considering the baby is torn out with his teeth I think that is probably what it would look like.

Answer by gemgem at 11:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I agree that it fits what happens in the book. The stand-alone picture is a bit disturbing, but taken in context, not so much.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It's kinda sad that YOU as the group owner of a fan group are spreading the pictures around... these have been leaked and they crew is doing everything they can to contain them. They've asked their die hard fans to help...

But as for your question- it is an accurate picture from the book... kinda what I was expecting to see.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• He had to tear through the tissue surrounding the baby after he removed it through the uterus. The baby was covered in a tissue that ultra sound could not penetrate, and it took Edward biting through it. The picture seems to be good. I hate that someone did this though. I think it should wait until trailers are ready to be released.
    PrdMilWife

Answer by PrdMilWife at 5:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Might make young girls think twice about unprotected sex if girls could see what birth actually looks like it might scare them!
    Anonymous

• http://ugc-01.cafemomstatic.com/gen/constrain/500/500/80/2011/04/06/08/80/93/povlvogtss1cb5h.jpg?imageId=21222610

Octobersmom

Comment by Octobersmom (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I guess it fits a long with the books and the whole vampire thing.  To each their own, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 6, 2011