Would you want points for busting a anon? adult content

ok, seriously, are there actually some of us out there trying to figure out who the anon person is?

there's been times when I've seen comments directed at me accusing me of all kinds of things because they know I was the anon to this other question.
Yet I didn't even know the other question existed

so if you do this, why? do you get extra points or something?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Some women just think they're queen sh** when they think they know who an anon is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Anon is NOT just ONE person!!! I'ts MANY people using it. You get NO points for answering or asking Anon that I know of. They use anon to be mean or bitchy.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:06 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• No, I think anyone who sits and tries to figure out who the mysterious anon is has WAY too much free time on their hands!!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 11:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• No points. Let them be that way. Be the bigger person and ignore them. If some what to act childish let them. B the bigger person. The more people respond to rude anonymous the more often people will abuse that button because it gets a rise of people.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• who realy cares if people post anon it don't I even do it sometimes when i need a answer and don't want people to know who i am thats why its there
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 11:10 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Why waste time on such a thing?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't get why it would require busting. Isn't that why there is an anon option?
    See? I use it sometimes just to be random.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I can not remember my name. Please help me out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't care who posts anonymously but I sure wish that CM would get rid of that ANON function/option. I never use it . Why use it? And I don't pay attention to points either. It is so high school.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:16 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• The CM admins, know who the anon is/are. Why bother with all this mess if you can just report them. AND, if the admin don't find anything offensive, they don't do anything to the anon.

I feel like this is the Salem witch hunt all over again. LOL
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2011