Embarrassing moments?

Ok ladies, it's time to come clean! What is the most embarrassing thing you have done with your DH/SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• it was with an old bf and we broke up immediately after...but we were getting down to business and he took off his underwear to revel this tiny little ummmm...i just started laughing hysterically. i felt bad afterwards but wow it was sooo small.

another with my DH we are doing our thing and out of no where i stop and say i think we need to move the dresser over there...lol im always making some weird comment during sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I couldn't help it bc I'm pregnant (if you'll except that as an excuse) but I farted on my husband while doin' it doggy style a couple wks ago! I soooooo couldn't help it, but I also couldn't help die laughing! He didn't care for it, of course, and was kind of offended, but now he still makes fun of me thinking I'll fart on him whenever we have sex now! haha
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:19 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• This was between and ex and I like the above poster we were getting ready to do the you know what, well he took off his pants and revealed he wasn't "cut", I freaked out and asked him what the hell it was (I had never seen one before), he told me it was his penis he wasn't cut and that he was coming to get me, I stopped him dead in his tracks and told him "not with that thing your not" he put his pants on and out the door he went - it looked like an anteater (sp?)
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:19 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• OMG!!!!!!! I am LMAO, the previous 2 answers were hilarious, (although I personally like foreskin) my sons not cut, I guess it is a Hispanic thing IDK, but lmao at the fart story and the "ant eater"!!!! I have many stories but like 5 years ago I slept with a long time friend (yes we were drunk and horney) and my va-jay-jay got air in it and he put all his weight n me and I "pussy-farted" imagine my embarrassment!!! Funnier still was all he said while thrusting was "Now that was uncalled for" I started laughing so hardand I pussy-farted some more. Needless to say we stopped and fell asleep.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:40 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Gigi1969
    lmao that was funny. those pussy farts are always embarrassing. i done those a few times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• DISCLAIMER:Pussy farting does not mean you are loose! lmao! It means he is small!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:52 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• lmao Gigi1969
    i should let my DH know that since he thinks he is all that. but i just like to make him think he is not to hurt his feelings
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• OMG Gigi1969
    You crack me up LMAO! I will remember that one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I also remembered when I was dating my ex-husband and he tucked his weiner in between his legs as a joke and it made me laugh and freak out at the same time!!!!! I always used to make him do it just to make me laugh, damn I miss that A**hole!!!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• ROLFL AT GIGI btw is foreskin a hispanic thing? My ex was Columbian!

Pussy Fart
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:09 AM on Nov. 30, 2008