What is the most annoying thing that other CM do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I hate when they say I "LUB" you, it just sounds so stupid, I could actually even deal with WUV but lub sounds plain ol' stupid. (sorry if I offended anyone) I'm posting this one anonymous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• lub? thats the first i heard that one. i would be offended if someone said that to me. sounds like something you would do to a car lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• It means love but it sounds and reads annoying to me. OH and I hate that I have a friend on my list that changes her thought bubble like 6 times a day but is never in chat. Like she checks in to let us know her thought for those 2 hours and then changes it again, I'm waiting for her to start putting her bowel movement schedule on there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Mine is when they reply to a post just to cause drama if you dont have a anwser for the question MOVE ON. sorry I was just reading a post and I was wanting anwsers too to her question and I read 4 pages and It never once anwsered her question
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Mine is when they ask a question and want other ladies opinions! They then get mad when they do not like the reply and start a bunch of drama with that person! Why do they ask those questions in the first place?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• What questions are "those questions"?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I can't stand the soapbox preaching!! Someone asks a question about pregnancy say, and it will turn into an abortion debate bc one person brought up the word. I am sick of all the religion, too. Just be a person and talk. No need to be political about everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• asking if they are pregnant. if you suspect your pregnant go pee on a stick or see your doc dont waste your time asking complete strangers who know nothing about you and your medical history if you are knocked up or not. for all anybody knows you could have gas, just be nauseated,or any other thing.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 4:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I agree reneeLRS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• yeah I hate the preggo questions, too! And they clog up the forums...I am up late to read interesting and/or helpful thoughts and ideas from like-minded moms. Not to answer a question I cannot possibly do accurately!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 4:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2008