How can I get rid of my acne? I never had it until I got prego and its out of control!

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Acne in adults is a medical condition. Ask your Dr about what you can get to help clear it up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:11 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• tea tree oil from the health food store
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Try tea tree oil from the body shop. It worked for me.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I swear by Neutrogena grapefuit foaming face wash. Clears up acne quickly. The meds from the doctor are very harsh and drying to your face. I stopped using them and used Neutrogena or Cetaphil instead. Worked better, was cheaper and not as harsh.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Thanks for the feedback.
    spagirl0426

Comment by spagirl0426 (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Pro Active, is wonderful!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• ProActive works well!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Proactive- The stuff you see on TV!! It is some awesome Stuff. It's the only think I can use that works for me. IT REALLY works and is worth the money
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• AcneFree! They sell it at Walmart and it has been the only thing to ever work for me. My skin was horrible for a time.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• What worked WONDERS for me is this awesome simple trick.

Buy some 10% benzoil peroxide acne cream. Add A PEA SIZE amount to your finger tips. Add a generous amount of your favorite facial moisturizer to your finger tipa, mix them together & apply all over your face.

Benzoil peroxide is the ONLY thing that actually kills pimple bacteria, but it really dries your face out. If you mix it with a bunch of facial cream, it will kill pimples while your moisturizer keeps your face moist.

I learned this trick before my wedding day & i have not had a problem with acne since. My face was horrible before i found out about this neat trick.

Pro-active didn't work for me, neither did tea tree oil. Tea tree oil burned my skin real bad...i do use it for other remedies though. It's is some neat stuff.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2011