My Space or Cafe Mom...which is your favorite and why???

MommasCooCoo

Asked by MommasCooCoo at 11:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• cafe mom by far! too many punks on myspace, or teeny boppers, ugh, they drive me nuts!!!
    blueeyedgirls

Answer by blueeyedgirls at 6:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have cafemom, myspace and facebook. I like each for various reasons. Cafe Mom is the best as far as anything pertaining to things with being a mom but offers so much more for your lifestyle. myspace well...just one way to stay in touch with various friends. facebook...my way of keeping up with my nieces, nephews, cousins...
    tngal

Answer by tngal at 12:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I like cafe mom b/c you can talk to LOTS of other WOMEN share the same intrest as you (KIDS AND MEN) and I enjoy helping other moms out who need my opinion and advice and I apreciate any that another mom gives me
    AlexisMommie

Answer by AlexisMommie at 12:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I was a myspace addict for the longest time, but I love love love cafemom. What a great support system, true friends, and it's not all "bling bling" if you know what I mean ( ;
    luvmyjeeps

Answer by luvmyjeeps at 12:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have cafemom, myspace & facebook. I love cafemom for obvious reasons (it's all moms!!). I use myspace to stay in touch with all my friends who don't have children, & as far as facebook goes, I try to get into it, but find it very boring.
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 12:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have both. I spend I think slightly more time on CafeMom. Although, it goes through waves. I hookup with a lot of old friends on MySpace and keep my journals there. Family is there, too. CafeMom has been all about new people who have kids (many of my friends don't) and who have different backgrounds so I can learn. I am addicted to both, though.
    BrenanMommy

Answer by BrenanMommy at 1:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i love cafemom alot better then myspace it is easier to do things like downloading pics automatically more interesting groups for sure more grown folks are my friends i just love cafemom and everyone i have met so far!
    Anonymous

• I like cafemom lots better ~ more to do. Just have myspace to keep in touch w/ family
    leannamama

Answer by leannamama at 10:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Definately Cafemom! I love the drama. I love the company! And I love to get to know so many people that are online as much as I am! LOL
    Strssdmom72

Answer by Strssdmom72 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 20, 2008