Some moms....

Why do some moms on here feel the need to be the authority on whatever question they're answering? There is no point being rude if you're trying to help someone, right?

I am not a bad mother. I'm a great mom. Every mother's worst fear is that she is a horrible mother, why would other moms try to confirm that fear?

Some health concerns are just concerns, NOT major medical problems. Trust me, I know. My toddler has had more tests run on him than the average healthy toddler and guess what? There isn't anything really wrong with him. Of course I'm concerned when I see blood or when I see him cry after a fall, but I don't automatically jump to the worst possible causes... at least I try not to.

Let's try to HELP each other feel less worried on here, not feed our already ridiculous tendencies to PANIC!!

Thanks. Rant over.

ACL2007

Asked by ACL2007 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• As I say to everyone. Just ignore the rude comments and only read and listen to the positive ones or the one's that are trying to help.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• nicely said
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Honey, that is because SOME moms on this site think they are perfect and their way is the only way to parent. IGNORE them and move on to others that are supportive. Sometimes, I am blunt with my answers because that is what is needed. I try not to bash because I don't like to be bashed either. I read all the advice and then do what I feel is right for my child and family.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I agree with you
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• totally agree!!!
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 11:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I agree.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Agree with you.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Amen sister!!! I totally agree!!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• LOL....it's your kid.............
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2011