Sex question

First off my husbans SUCKS in bed I never get a O not even a little. I am horny can anyone recomend some toys. or ways to make sex with him better fun things to try.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• You need to try and help him please you for one. Yeah O's are nice but I never feel satisfied when I give them to myself. I know that those rabbit vibes are supposed to be really good. I myself use the showerhead. LOL. You need to talk to him and tell him what's going on. It's SO easy to just guide him around your body and show him how to please you. How would you feel if he bought a rubber vagina because YOU didn't please him? Wouldn't you rather him show you what he likes? Good luck!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:17 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• GOOD ANSWER!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:42 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Go to Borders bookstore and find the right book of short stories of Erotica for women, then have a set night a week of say in the begining 30 minutes that he reads to you ;then you read to him. I'd do that before I brought any sex toys into it. Maybe buy the book for him as one of your personal Christmas presents ? Good Luck ! Another thing, not to get personal, but , if he is larger than your average man between the legs he probably is suffering from that common misconception , that he does'nt need to do anymore to satisify you because he's got a big one ! Please oh please if this is the case , inform him of the truth !!! And , don't worry about hurting his feelings .
    h2obare

Answer by h2obare at 3:55 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Also, the best way I've found to feel satisfied is for me to focus on me.

We, as women, are trained to make sure our man gets his. So many women have the problem of, he gets his and then he rolls over and I get nothing!

I make sure I'm an active participant in both the foreplay as well as the act itself, and if he's done before I am, I tell him he needs to use at least 1 of his body parts to get me where I need to be...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 5:36 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• LOL the big penis thing is true too by the way. My husband is WAY over endowed and he has to take it easy on little ol' me! And if he's SMALLER than average, there are certain positions you can do to help. And DO worry about hurting his feelings if that's the case. If you made a not so well thought out comment about his penis being less than satisfying you could find yourself not getting ANY sex at all!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I swear by the rabbit & pearls vibrator

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• First of all not many women can even have orgasms only with intercourse. have you had any with previous partners? Me and my husband have a pretty good sex life with or without toys but we do have a pretty extensive toy collection. I agree with the dildo comment. only get one of those if he agrees, because you wouldnt like him to get a rubber vagina if you didnt agree with it. I dont always get off all the time with just sex and when that happens my husband is more than happy to take a vibrating toy and help me finish off however long it takes. My suggestion is TALK TALK TALK about it. In a nice way though, start out with "honey maybe we ccan try something new in the bedroom". Get a book on different positions and try out new ways, find one that always gets you off and add that to your usual, everyday positions
    SarahShirey

Answer by SarahShirey at 2:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Invest in a vibrator ... OMG, you'll get so spoiled! And yes, focus on you
    ashmountainhawk

Answer by ashmountainhawk at 7:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I would say put all of your focus during sex on yourself, thats probably what he is doing for himself also so dont feel bad. You can keep going after an O he might not beable to, so get yours while you can. Also do you guys have any foreplay? Any oral? If its just sex it can be boring. My SO just recently tried something new for us, he layed down and I got on my hands and knees over his face while he performed oral sex, it was amazing, I had never had an O from oral before that, so just talk to your DH and tell him you want to try some new things and feel it out.
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Dec. 1, 2008