Funny text messages?

My man and his boss were friends before working together. Last night boss sends my man a text stating he was going to bed and luv you. Instantly another text rolls through stating wrong number. Meant for his wife. We knew. Still had to give him a hard time.

What has been a funny accidental text you have gotten or accidentally sent?

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh...and Mrshouston reminded me...I took pictures of my 8 month pregnant self to send to my LP when I got out of the shower because he complained that now that I'm huge, I wont send him pictures anymore. It was a plain, standard side shot and I said "I figured you would prefer this to me being bent over or something" and...yeah...my MOM answers back "I've never wanted to see you bent over" LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My teenager was still up late one school night, I texted him from my husband's phone to " Turn off those lights and go to bed"!!!!. I found out the next morning at work that I had accidentally texted my coworker! She said "Why did your husband text and yell at me last night?", we laughed. She said when she first got it, she just couldn't figure out how he knew she was up and her lights on!.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:55 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I got the freaking bright idea from my sister to send naughty pictures to my husband since we had just gotten our new phones and were just learning how to do the texting thing.  Well, when I went to send the pictures I accidently checked my friends name also.  VERY funny but I learned quickly how to text, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Houston rough lesson to learn. Funny as hell.
    pookiekins34

Comment by pookiekins34 (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I totally got busted! I was copying texts from my ex's mom, to my ex's ex (yes, he cheated on me w/ her, she WAS my bff) anywho - instead of copying the message and sending it to the ''friend'' it got sent back to him and his mother!!! stating "look what this bitch said....(insert copied message here)" ............ RUH-ROH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buuuuuuuuuusted!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Well...I was talking about my sex life with my sister...and basically said that I had been forced to learn to finish in under 3 minutes because that is all the longer he had managed to last at one time in YEARS...but at least I got a lot of foreplay.

Yeah, so, oops...that went out to him...not my sister. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• a pic of somone;s baby we had no idea who it was
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2011