Your husband or Your mother???

Both your husband and your mother need a kidney, your a match for both.

Who do you choose?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in

• tough one, my mother would tell me to choose my husband.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• ImaginationMama- OMG I am so sorry. I accidently pushed vote down for you... I went and bumped 3 of your questions as a sorry! SO SO SORRY
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I hate these type of questions! lol. But actually my husband would tell me to choose my mother, he is just that type of person :)
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My mom would tell me to give it to my husband, no doubt. Her health is not that great, anyway, and she has had a very good, full life. She would want me to be happy with DH as long as we could. It would be hard, though. I'm an only child,and my mom raised me by herself, so she's my best friend! But, I know her well enough to know what she would say, and I'd abide by her wishes.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I think it would matter on who was in the worst condition and had the best odds of surviving.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• my husband. I have to think of my son. He needs a father more than a grandmother.
    rowewoman

Answer by rowewoman at 5:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• My husband.

Answer by gemgem at 11:50 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Oh, goodness . . . what a hard question. That would really make me unstable . . . that decision.

My mom would probably tell me to give it to my husband, because she would hate the thought of me raising the kids alone. But, in her heart, she would feel like she deserved it more.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My husband. He's more valuable as a parent with small children who need them than my mother is living alone and supporting no one except herself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Oh Kian . . .no worries :) You are so sweet. Just so you know though, I don't get offended with the votes down, anyway, but I will sometimes ask "why". . . . if it is not apparant.

Thanks for the smile.

:)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

Next question in
Would you rather

Next question overall (Health)
Do you have a cold right now ?