Do you get MAD when your hubby

Do any of you ladies get mad when your husband watches porn with or with you?
Do you even like watching porn? Does it make the sex better with it?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I dont care if he watches. I dont watch myself, and no we dont watch together.

Answer by gemgem at 11:50 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't get mad, and it doesn't do a thing for me!

Answer by older at 11:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I am not really into porn. I find it either funny or kind of gross rather than sexy. My husband likes it and occasionally watches it. It doesn't bother me.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It hurts my feelings if he watches without me. It's fun when we watch it together. The sex can be hotter after watching porn.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• We used to watch together, now neither of us watches alone or together. He's not interested and neither am I - we can have more fun spicing things up with each other rather than watching other people.

Answer by missanc at 11:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• We neither one watch it, see no reason for it, and don't have it in the house, and we are neither one missing out on anything.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i dont care if he watches , i dont care for it.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't like pron so I don't watch it it. As far as I know dh doesn't watch it either, so I'm not sure if I would be mad or not.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My husband despises the stuff. If it were up to me, we'd be watching it, because I actually like it, but it turns him off. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• We watch it together, if its good, cant be the corny kind with un-attractive people in it lol. So yeah we're picky when it comes to porn. We tend to only watch after a few drinks though lol. Neither of us watch it on our own, and have no interest in doing so =-)
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 6, 2011