Relief....kinda (Vent)

I never thought I would say I was relieved to see AF show up...finally after being 4 days late. Had me worried there for a minute. Not that I don't wanna have another baby it's just too risky for me because I have already had my belly cut into 3 times and I have protein C deficiency so my pregnancies will always be risky from now on. My boyfriend and I really want to try for another one and we were both a little excited but scared at the same time. So today I can say that I am relieved. However, with my AF, the pain gets worse added on to the pain of my Interstitial Cystitis and nothing really takes away the pain. Only thing that really eases it is chamomile tea. I hate taking pills and wish there was something I could do to relieve the pain.

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• have you tried a heating pad or hot bubble bath? Glad you are relieved, wish the pain was better.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Haven't tried a heating pad. I was thinking of going to Dollar Store today to see if they had one or a hot water bottle.
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• free heating pad.....wet a towel and wring it out until just more than damp, put it in the microwave for 1 minute, don't let it dry. then apply to the painful area (put another towel between the hot one and your skin).
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• glad things turned out in a way that makes you happy.
    asil

Answer by asil at 6:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2011