Is it to early?

My son is going to be six weeks old when i start school, my husband is going to stay home with him. However, I am worried that i am leaving him to soon. It makes me very sad to think about leaving him. Am i just emotional or is it to soon?

malleymom106

Asked by malleymom106 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• everyone is different....good luck!!
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I would personally have a hard time going back that early myself
    kayceeisit

Answer by kayceeisit at 12:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You have no choice. But it will be hard. Just give him extra love when you are with him. He will be fine. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• No,it is not too early,but it will be hard! Just remember he is in good hands and u can always call home to make sure everything is good. I always did that.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• No mother wants to leave theyre child at that age, but your doing it for a wonderful reason and should not feel bad about trying to provide a better life for your child by furthering your education!
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I do not think its to early, everyone has to do what they gotta do, he is in good hands with dad, it is just hard as a mom to leave your kids with anyone, I know it was for me!
    jenn2bowman

Answer by jenn2bowman at 12:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Most jobs require you only 6-10 weeks leave after baby anyhow...a lot of woman do it. Its OK.
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Worse for you than for him.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You gotta do what you gotta do. Some women go back to work that early because they can't afford to have anymore time off. I mean school is school. It will help your future, plus you can do home work when he's sleeping and maybe take some online courses, so you aren't gone as much? I take hybrid classes. I only have to go in like once a week for acouple hours. It helps out a lot, no matter how old your child is!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It's early, and it will be rough (on you), but you must feel better knowing that your husband will be with him all day. Good luck!

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2011