rude answers?

dont you just hate when u get those mean rude answers that dont even help u at all.
like i aske about a cheap insurance deal for my family. and i get some smart mouth answer that i should get a job or go welfare if i am a american citizen!
wtf?!
1st we were born here
2nd my husband got laid off like so many others in the state of california.
3rd my husband makes too much on unemployment for us to get free medical insurance!!
ppl think we can pull in jobs out of thin air in a second or what?
i mean hello we r looking for work not like some ppl who lie to get welfare and r lazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• so true...i hate that shit..
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 4:05 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• People are assholes. I try really hard not to pretend to understand someone's situation from less than 1000 letters written on a computer screen.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:07 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Damn girl, I feel for you, and yes you are right about these conceited moms acting like any monetary problems have to do with being lazy! or not a citizen!! Karma is a B*&^% when they start having financial problems and they are seeking advice, no one is going to help them. Where did you post your question? I would love to see it and what the trolls said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I asked if anyone had tried those YOUR BABY CAN READ! dvd's and I got some bitch telling me to let my baby be a baby and not force them to read. I'm sick of bitches.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• it was a closed question in money i think my title was cheaper insurance in california i think. something to do with medical insurance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Well i have met a lot of "moms" in chat that think they have it all and then later they are boohooing about their situation and acting all regretful, don't let them get to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i think its funny when ppl post rude answers, it show how ignorant and insecure they really are trying to be know it alls. maybe in real life they are really timid and this is the only place they can be big and bad. but ppl should think first then respond would you want some nasty comment or response if you had a serous question or problem, its called the golden rule: do on to others what you want done on to you.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• People assume a lot on the internet. Don't let it go to you.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2008