What is your biggest turn on, and why?

Answer anonymously if you want, but I wanna know what everyone's biggest turn on is. Is it something your s/o does for you? Something you do for yourself? Or a mixture of the two? Porn, masturbation, it's all open!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh lord I am a freak when it comes to the sack, anyways to enhance me having an orgasm and having multiple orgasms I am up for. I like to be tied down and blindfolded, I enjoy being spanked and scratched although I am NOT into chocking. My husband and I sometimes use toys and sometimes we do watch porn together. We do like anal and oral both recieving and giving. All of these things are a huge turn on and I refuse to answer annonymously I am proud of my freaky little self
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 1:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• oh and yes I do masturbate as well if it's just to get myself off or because my husband likes to watch me
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 1:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Hearing the sound of the sliding glass door open when my SO comes over for "lunch" is the biggest turn on for me. The man rocks my world just by being here. It's like I'm a teen again and my heart beats fast and my blood pumps and my breathing gets heavy. He undresses out of his Air Force uniform and I just get weak. He's not into performing foreplay but likes receiving it then he mounts me and spanks my ass and makes me so glad I'm a woman! I don't have orgasms but OMG I've never felt anything as wonderful has him inside me. He's not a sweet romantic type. He's more like Atilla the Hun but I wouldn't trade him for all the orgasms in the world. I can give me my own orgasm. He gives me sexual bliss.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• when he unexpectedly just jumps on me and demands it!! lol (he knows when i'm in a good mood)
    scarletsm0m

Answer by scarletsm0m at 4:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• my dh in his bravoes. i love a man in uniform.
    ireshgurl

Answer by ireshgurl at 5:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I'm right up there with admckenzie. But the one thing that really gets me is when i hear him moan. He not a moaner really but when i get him to that point that he can't hold it OMG!!!!! Once he starts he can't quit until he cums & then he shakes. When he gets me real good & I shake he looks at me and says "There you go again putting quarters in the bed?" So I love it when I can return the favor!!!
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 2:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• When we haven't done it in a while and I actually have a chance to initiate! Especially if he's been out of town, which he doesn't do often. That's when we have crazy, have to have you sex!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• when my guy moans, i luv it! lol he doesnt really moan sometimes i wonder am i pleasin him.but he when does gurrrlll!LOL
    Anonymous