all i do is cry...... and get upset

I am 17 weeks pregggo and me and my boyfriend fight . i cry so easily. i am afraid that it will hurt the baby,but i cant seem to stop....

wyattsmom281

Asked by wyattsmom281 at 4:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Why would crying hurt your little one? Well, I know stress isn't good and I think crying is a form a stress... Being emotional I a part of being pregnant. You'll cry over dumber and dumber things. I hope you feel better soon!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Welcome to pregnancy and surging horemones!!!!!!!!!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:39 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Crying wont hurt anything... but try to just relax. Take a warm bath (not hot), or read a book. Write in a journal. That always helps calm me down and its a great way to release feelings without crying. I stopped listening to country when I was pregnant... still haven't started again. Good luck girl, it will get better.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I cry all the time and my Hubby and I don't fight. I cry over like every movie we rent.... and even if he gets the "wrong" tone, I'll cry! Welcome to pregnancy I guess... I'm 22 1/2 wks
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I was the same way when i was preggo. I kept a jounal... it ended up being mostly me ranting about how much i hated all of my absentee friends and SO. It helped a lot. I am suprised that the pages didn't disentegrate because of all my tears. When i was really angry I would try to avoid my SO- I didn't want him to see me crying all of the time or end up saying something to him that I would have later regretted. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Oh mama you are so not the only one going though this. I'm also 17 weeks along and going though different hormone's!..LOL...My hubby actually just said last night that we must be having another boy, bc I'm more angry with little stuff. With our daughter he said I just cried more and never wanted to fight, but with our son I always has something to say and b**** about. HAHAHA. Hang in there and soon enough you will have a blessing in your arms =)

MommySonka24

Answer by MommySonka24 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Oh girl, it's natural hormones of being pregnant. When I was about 8-10 wks, I started crying over a complete stranger not listening to me on the phone (business people, blah). Then at about 6 months I would cry every morning when I went into work, just because I didn't want to be at work that early. Lol, I felt like a freakin' baby! Especially when my mgrs kept asking me what was up. Haha, just don't worry about it, you'll cry over everything eventually, like not being able to fit your favorite clothes, or whatever.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008