Who else is awake and why?

It is 1am here in SoCal. and I can't sleep, I am hooked on Cafemom sure but I don't even chat anymore I just like reading questions and answers and asking and answering lol. Why are you awake and what time is it there?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am still awake because I found out after staying with my disabled grandmother a week. My husband used this as an opportunity to cheat on me. I found a text message on his phone "Why did you make love to me and leave me in the hotel room like a cheap whore" He said it was too far for him to come see me and his daughter everynight at my grandmothers, but he could go 3 hours away to DC and f-ck some cheap woman he met online the night before.
    I cant beleive he did this to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• its 4 am, and i dont know why i cant sleep, i never came, usually up til 5 am or so, it sucks so bad, i dont know what to do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I'm awake but its 10 am here. The kids woke me up bright and Early and I had to take my hubby to work. Gotta love the military making your family work on a holiday weekend. Oh and we are in Germany.
    kristinlimon

Answer by kristinlimon at 4:07 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• It's a little after 1am here in beautiful Washington!! I'm up cuz I just nursed my baby and I took a four hour nap at 5pm so I could be the one up with my little man to feed him so I wouldn't be so tired!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:09 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I am in so cal too and I am always up!! Where are you at gigi?
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:11 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I am in the San Gabriel Valley area, I think I'm up because of the argument I had with evil sis-in-law at 10 am I napped and even snored lol at 4pm and I feel a little wired Plus I had 4 glasses of red wine lol!!!!!!! Where are you married? and does your husband have a brother!? lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:16 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I'm in WA like Marley but I'm doing homework lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Lmao I am in Bellflower by Long Beach, nope my husband doesn't have a brother but he has a sister who's a whore if that counts LMAO my husband will straight up tell you that too. We are always up until 4am at least then I am up off and on throughout the night due to my son getting up and uncomfy prego syndrom lol. You are not too far from us!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I used to drive my school bus down Bellflower Blvd.!!!!!!!! lol, Too funny!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• lol thats awesome at the same time I am sorry (I seriously hate this place haha)
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2008