How did you come up with your CafeMom Screenname?

My CafeMom screenname is DragonflyGirls (I had an old account under GirlDragonfly). I chose this name because my oldest daughter (now 3) has been absolutely attached to a blanket with dragonflies on it since she was a baby. She sleeps with it every night and I think it is absolutely adorable! I now have two daughters - thus, the plural in my screenname. My youngest is 6-months-old - not sure what she will be attached to yet! Also, because I have grown to love dragonflies so much over the last three years, my husband bought me a dragonfly necklace two birthdays ago. It's beautiful :o) Very thoughtful..
Just curious how everyone else came up with their names :) I've seen a lot of very cute ones!

DragonflyGirls

Asked by DragonflyGirls at 12:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• easy to remember

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Because I always know where my towel is
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i saw an out of season blue butterfly on May 19th of last year. It moved me.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• ochsa is the school of the arts my kids have gone and are going to
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Lucky because even though I have had ALOT of adversary (sp?) in my life I feel like I truly AM a lucky girl...I have a wonderful husband, a wonderful daughter and after a year of trying I will be giving birth to my son in June....209 is my area code lol........although I've thought of changing it to MrsLucky209....just can't figure out how to change it yet lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'm not that creative, lol.  Mrs.Houston is my name, 47302 is my zip code.  Wow I'm boring, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• will I am a mommy of two kids and the numbers are my birth date. I used to have a screen name lady_in_red I choose that because That's what I was called in school since I wore red to all the dances. I got rid of it because of a stalker but I havent seen her on her since I changed it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• L0vingMy3Girls....I have 3 little girls and I love them with all of my heart :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 12:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Thanks for all the responses ladies! They are all great names. ButterflyBlue19 - that is really cool ~ I think I would be moved, too :o)
    DragonflyGirls

Comment by DragonflyGirls (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Neat, OCHSAmom. :) My brother is a graduate of The University of the Arts. Good luck to your kids in their education! I see you are one proud momma :)
    DragonflyGirls

Comment by DragonflyGirls (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2011