Isn't it funny when...

I find it funny when someone can't think of anything better to say so they tell you that you are "jealous" of them! Really? Think again. If that's the best reason you can come up with to justify how you act, that every one is "jealous" of you then you need help! lol Do you ever say that to someone on here? I just laugh when people do that because its so obvious who really has the problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i agree with you
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Taking theinternet too seriously.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I think a lot of people here take it too seriously. I know a few people off here in real life (and no we aren't jealous of each other lol). As for the rest of them, I don't KNOW you so how is it I can be jealous of you? You don't know me either so...same thing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I try not to let what others say get to me cuz in the end what they think or say about me will not matter they don't get the vote on how I lived my life!
    jenn2bowman

Answer by jenn2bowman at 12:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I find it pathetic and petty. I also find it petty when people point it out.
    Anonymous