What kind of music do u listen too. expecially around kiddos

all music.....

damionsmommy2

Asked by damionsmommy2 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• I listen to what I like...which is mainly rock.
    Anonymous

• I have a few kids CDs that I play - Old McDonald, Hokey Pokey, etc. when I have my kids in the car or at home, either that or classical when we're trying to wind down for nap/bedtime. When they aren't with me, usually country or 70s/80s rock.

Answer by missanc at 12:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I play everything, Im a musician..so theres alot of music in our lives. and i am very versatile with my music taste from country to pop to hip hp and metal. It gives my child a good way to decide what music they might like =-)
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• we only listen to gospel hymns but I do have a cd with some childrens music for when we are in the car.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 1:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i listen to the metal channel and when my son comes im still gonna listen to the metal channel and my murderdoll,cradle of filth,Marylin Manson,and rob zombie cds

im just gonna do what my dad taught me....its just music and you dont sing the music at school or in public....i started listening to MM when i was 3 or 4 and started listening to Korn when i was 9 never once did i sing the full lyrics at school or in public
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 1:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I listen to pretty much everything, just depends on the mood I'm in. When they were younger I did try to be a little selective steering away from explicit lyrics but now that their teens I just go with it. Both of my boys like Rock we pretty much have the same taste in music.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• We don't really censor music so the kids and I listen to the same stuff. Mostly top hits stuff (Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, etc). My husband prefers hard rock or heavy metal. Sometimes I listen to country. We do NOT listen to kiddie music.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011