I'm due in five weeks, what do i need at the store that i might have forgotten??

countrymama947

Asked by countrymama947 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• ME TOO ... but i still dont have a diaper bag .... or baby tylenol or gas drops or nipples for baby bottle or shampoo or soap im very behind this pregnancy
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I LOVE LOVE LOVED that some one gave me a container of tucks pads prior to my delivery. If you get an epitome you will LOVE them too. They are very cool and soothing. You put them in your panties to comfort your stitches.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Pads of your choice (the hospital pads suck!) Nursing bras if you are going to nurse, breast pads, comfy clothes for your stay at the hospital, shampoo and conditioner unless you are going to use the hospitals, umm lotion, chapstick (your lips may get really chapped after giving birth, mine did)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• With my first baby I had everything ready and packed for her, but forgot everything for myself.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I thought of some more things, lol. Toothpaste, toothbrush, brush, ponytail holders.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• dont forget your phone charger to call ALL your family :) especially your loving big sister!!!
    mom24girlsmt

Answer by mom24girlsmt at 1:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I needed a nail file for my baby because her nails were so long when she was born and needed to be trimmed right away. Love the idea of Tucks medicated pads- I'm putting that on my list for next time.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2011