Gemgem (not really a question)

Just wanted to say I like your advice. Ive been noticing you alot in this section and you seem a solid woman with good advice.

well done you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Wow, even drama in a compliment post. lol. I understand why people go anon...hate mail from crazy mom's over silly things.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I always go anon in this section. sorry. I just found a while back that there were too many drama queens who go as far as to PM and all.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I understand the whole drama queen thing & why you post anon. I do it for same reasons. Anons get a bad rap but not all of us post anon just to be nasty. I post if for simple questions too. I once signed my name when there was a questions about "what do you want for xmas?" (i said I'd love a day away to myself..I have 6 kids so its rare I get ANY time alone) and someone PM'd me this loooong message about how selfish I am for wanting that & how so many women would cherish having kids who can't have any & how I am taking my life for granted & how horrible mother I am for asking for ONE day to myself! Ouch! So people will blast you for ANYTHING around here!
    Anonymous

• wow anon... that was rude of them.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• who cares if she went anon?
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• you could always send her a pm and tell her. i bet she'd like that!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It's amusing that you like her so much yet you can't admit it by telling everyone who you are. Just saying. Yeah I"m anon..I totally get it. But, just...if I was complimenting someone I'd let them know who I was. lol
    Anonymous

• Yeah, that is a little strange to me. Why not show her who you are?
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It's pretty easy to ignore people. And I doubt you'd have a bunch of crazies coming to your page when you're giving someone a compliment. Just sayin'.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 1:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2011