Why does my boyfriends ex piss me off so bad?! (vent)

she pisses me off more then anyone iv talked to.....the person im talking about is my boyfriends ex that has his daughter, i already have a really really hard time trying not to say extremely rude things to her....and NOW she wants to try to talk to me....i know what its about its about the little boy im having and whats gonna happen between him and my boyfriends daughter, but it never fails that she lies and tries to make me mad at my boyfriend.....ugh i dont wanna be mean to her when she starts that because i want my boyfriend to be able to see his daughter but i know for a fact i will not be able to nice if she starts that bullshit again

i have no idea what to do, im stressing over this because i say some pretty messed up things when im as mad as she makes me O.O help?

(sorry if the story is so jumpy im just stressed and my mind is going everywhere)

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 1:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• when the topic starts going left then just stop and say i rather not get into it, if its not about the children, and there well being it doesn't need to be discussed.
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 3:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You dont like her because she has a child with your boyfriend and deep down it gets to you. You dont like that she is going to be in your life forever for that reason. You do not need to be her friend or talk to her. I would just tell her she can go through your bf when it comes to the kids and anything else.
    Anonymous

• I think Baloo had a good suggestion, as soon as the topic veers away from the children then you need to stop it or turn it back to the kids. It might take you a little practive but chances are good you will have to deal with this woman for the rest of your life so you might as well develop a strategy now for being able to talk with her without losing your head- or trying to take hers off. If she is lying or trying to make you mad at your boyfriend she is getting exactly what she wants when you react with anger. If you react calmly and just change the subject she will see that she is not getting a rise out of you and (hopefully) she will eventually give up that tactic. By letting her get to you she is controlling the situation. Resolve not to get angry when you speak to her, even if it means you have to go in the bathroom afterward and cuss out the sink for five minutes to get it off your chest. Good luck!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• lol i honestly dont care that she has a kid with my boyfriend....i dont like her because she lies and spreads a load of bullshit and bashes my boyfriend..if she wasnt like that i wouldnt feel the need to restrain my anger towards her
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i actually do talk to her nicely(i wont be rude to someone over the computer ill tell it to their face) but ill turn the conversation back to the kids when she gets off topic.....thanks for the suggestions btw :)
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011