How is it possible to..... ?

Ok, so how is it possible to love someone so much, but you hate being around them so much at the same time ?? How you can love someone so much that you just don't get along with at all ??

I have this family member .... I can't stand her. She's so nice & helpful, but then she turns around & does something so mean & unthoughtful, that the nice & helpful her just doesn't mean anything anymore. You end up wishing she wasn't so nice & helpful in the first place. ya know ? She's one of those people that will give you the shirt on her back, but you better not take it, bc she will ask for it back or will hold it against you two months down the road!!

I truly only accept the nice & helpful her in hopes to get along with her better bc i love her so much. I couldn't imagine life without her, but omg! When I'm around her, I don't want to be.

So my question is ... how can I love her too death, but can't stand being around her? lol Am I wrong for feeling this way ? I feel sooooo wrong for not wantin to be around her, but I just can't. It always ends up in an agruement. She's like this with everyone else as well, not just me. No one enjoys spending time with her. They only do it because they love her & they hope to get along with her better, but she ends up making you regret it 20 minutes into it. Ugh!

loudnproud87

Asked by loudnproud87 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• A lot of people have marriages like that . .. . can you imagine?

Sometimes, you can love someone because they are family, but not love their personality. We probably all have some of that in our extended families.

I have one sister who loves who I am and another that loves me, but doesn't really like anything about me. Personality clash. She would rather spend time with someone else. It is actually very sad and hurtful, but, it is what it is.

ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I have someone like that, I can't take it anymore so I am just around her when I have to be, I have so much going on I do not have time for her to offer to help and then when we talk tell me I do so much for you! That always comes in to play when we talk about things and her opinion is different from mine, she thinks cuz she has done for me she gets a say in my life!

jenn2bowman

Answer by jenn2bowman at 1:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• YES!!!!! Jenn2bowman!! That's her all the way. It's crazy! lol She thinks she can just say whatever she wants when she wants and share her freakin' opinions that are sooooo unwelcome. lol Errrrrrr ! That's what happened today. I can't freakin' stand it anymore.
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2011