Need help!

How do I spread my business name all over the U.S.?! I dont have a ton to spend on advertising but I really am trying to get my name spread out!
I do have a facebook account and getting my name out that way but what else can I do?!
Ive been doing promotions for ladies who suggest the most friends my way on facebook as well.
if anyone is willing to help with that you can add me on facebook!
I do in home designer jean parties!

If you have any other ways to advertise throughout the whole U.S. please please email me and let me know!
Thank you so much for your help!!!!!

designerjeans4u

Asked by designerjeans4u at 1:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• So, are you looking to expand and franchise or hire other ladies to run parties underneath you? Or, are these your designs?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Just looking for ladies to do parties all over the states! These are actual popular designer brands!! All 100% authentic.
    designerjeans4u

Comment by designerjeans4u (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Do you own the company and the company name?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• make ur own web page , put up ur site on u-tube, start a myspace account for business..visit web how to web sites, they have sites that are out there to help ppl like u! An best of all u do it urself it shouldnt cost u hardly anything??
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 1:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• No I dont own the company.
    Its like all the other in home parties out there. I am just a Independent fashion consultant and I help build teams in new areas and such!
    designerjeans4u

Comment by designerjeans4u (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I would begin, then, by calling corporate and finding out what they have to offer in the way of advertising and expansion. Also, ask if there are any guidelines that you need to adhere to regarding employment adds.

You are, for all effective purposes, trying to recruit "employees" . . so I might focus on placing openings on the major employment search engines.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2011