Ok so the sex isnt that great....any ideas?

Alright, lol I JUST posted something about having an orgasim, and NOW I have realized...a WHOLE different question I would like to ask.

I am still a teenager (who yes should have waited till marriage to have sex but opps didnt) and him and I have been together for over 5 years. And my other question posed my problem, i have never had an orgasim, and I have NEVER masturbated...
I have faked EVERY O in my relationship, I mean it feels good, but ( i know this isnt a PROBLEM) he will NEVER stop and go for hours until I pull my...OMG...ok im done..lol

ANYWAY I recently discovered something that REALLY turns me on...
Pain..deep hard scratching...even whips!!! :0
I never knew that side of me...and he is just so sweet and loving in bed, and when I asked for pain...he just laughed and said no i dont want to hurt you...no no...

WHAT DO I DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• The first time a guy asked me to use a whip on him I said No, I don't want to hurt you. It hurt him more that I refused to give him what excited him. I bought a whip and found out it merely stings. It's not like I'd beat him to death with it anyway. He's gone now but my SO now seems to enjoy using it on me. It's a turn on for both of us. Maybe if you tried it on him and showed him it's not like abusing you, he will understand and get into it as well.
    As for that orgasm, get that rabbit & pearls vibrator. You can get them online for under $20 and they are well worth it. It has the rabbit clit stimulator and the vibrating dildo with rotating pearls to tease the vaginal opening. OMG, a few minutes of that and your world will rock! It is almost impossible for me to get off any other way anymore. Some doggone good tongues have tried!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Tell him excatly that its a turn on for you I told my husband those things and he was all like oh hell ya, tell your man ya sometimes its great to have sex sweetly but sometimes you just need it rough like your a naughty girl, see if that will jump start his boat
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 1:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• ok here is my tmi moment...we were mid sex and he SORT of scratched me on accident and said sorry haha i said in my sexy voice, no baby its ok...do it again..only harder...he did...but like a whimp didnt do it any harder..and i pretended it felt good...so i said harder...and then thats when he shut down and was like I dont want to hurt u, i just want to make love...

yes i know i have a great man...but common'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• you really have to encourage him that it isn't hurting that its actually exciting, it may take some time but maybe just keep asking him for it
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 2:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• You're lucky to have a man that doesn't want to hurt you! As soon as he realizes he's not, he might give in. He might even realize he's just as turned on by it as you!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2008