Does anyone here use googles blogger and Adsence??

If so do you make good off of it or is it kinda not worth it...I need feedback?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• I use both, but I've never earned anything off the Adsence. Instead I earn best off of Affiliate programs and other "referal" marketing style programs like SwagBucks and BigCrumbs which I advertise on my blogs.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• thats noy money tho...thats free stuff I don;t need stuff I need money to pay bills....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I use a blogger but I don't use it to make money. Why not sell a talent if you have one. Are you crafty, musical, or anything else?
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 1:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• BigCrumbs is CASH! Not points. And if you are letting the points or "bucks" add up you can turn them in for PayPal cash or Amazon gift cards which spend like cash. We do all our Birthday/Holiday shopping on Amazon so that we can use the gift cards I earn. It's like never having to pay for gifts and equals a huge savings in a year!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I loooove swagbucks! I saved a lot on Christmas last year!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 1:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• OH I just skimmed it I didnt read all of it....I have looked up alot of stuff today..I am thinking about hand making crafts on a blog and etsy.com..I am now just trying to find more pokers to put in the fire ya know...But i still dont know what kind of thing to make that would sell good...I am thinking many different types of things..I just don't wanna spend alot of start up money and get burned out or something....

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011