Need Help planning my 4 yr old's Birthday party!

Need ideas, where to do it at, easier than making at home, where kids will love to go to and have fun, less stress on me.... Thinking to make a Princess Party.

Responsible9

Asked by Responsible9 at 5:12 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Entertainment

• I always like to have the theme parties, I think the princess party is a good idea! I am not sure if there is anything in your area like this, but we have gone to "Jungle of Fun" which is the giant indoor playground for toddlers through pre-teens. They also have party rooms and put wrist bracelets on each child in the party so I feel safe in that environment! I also wondered if you knew about a cafemom group "Planning your kids Birthday." They have alot of great ideas and it would probably be a good place to ask your questions! I hope this helps!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 6:39 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Try scheduling it at a place like Bounce U, Build-A-Bear Workshop (everybody loves that) etc.
    wish_2_be_a_mom

Answer by wish_2_be_a_mom at 6:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My sister and I had our boys 3 days apart and are sick of doing 2 parties for the past 2 years. So for their 3rd birthdays we are going to Bounce U. Private bounce and party room, they provide pizza, drinks and the cake, invites, t-shirt for the birthday boys, goodie bags...all we have to do is show up, have fun and leave!
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2008