So Meradyth and Derek didnt legally get married on Greys Anatomy? I could of sworn i saw a piece where they had a church wedding and she had a white gown

My friend is telling me they wrote there vows on post it notes and gave wedding to izzie. What episode and season is this so i can watch it on netflex.com Thanks

aeroslove

Asked by aeroslove at 1:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• If someone who married them was not legal to preform a marriage married them or they did not file the marriage certificate then they are not legally married no matter what dress she wore.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Derek and Meredith DID let Alex and Izzie have the wedding of their dreams. It was the 100th episode of the show. Season 5 Episode 22.....What a Difference a Day Makes.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• She's talking about a FLIPPING TELEVISION SHOW vbruno!!! Its all fiction to begin with.
    Anonymous

• Yes I KNOW that troll. DUH is on you for over reacting and it's still correct what I said.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Catch up with all your TV shows for free here   http://4u2watch.com/tv-shows

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Netflix - Season 5 Episode 22 - What a Difference A Day Makes. It's on Instant play.
    Anonymous

• They were supposed to get married, but instead gave the big wedding to Izzie and Alex. They were going to go to city hall, but couldn't get enough time from the hospital, so they wrote their vows on a post it and now call themselves married.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Thanks ladies. i hope they do get married on the tv show. yes i know its fake. I just thought they got married since after all they went through so much stuff. It would just make it better to have them married
    aeroslove

Comment by aeroslove (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011