How do you...

Ride a man? I know that sounds like a stupid question, but I honestly am not any good at it so I am looking for tips on improving it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• If you're not confident or just beginning have him sit up against a head board or on a chair so you can straddle him and have something to hold on to for balance and strength. Don't worry too much about your technique because he'll just be over the moon that your their and giving it a go.
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 6:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I learned by watching porns. I also had hubby show me what he liked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• up and down is always too tiring for me. i prefer just to rock back and forth. it usually gives me clitoral stimulation too!
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 9:53 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I'ts sort of like riding a horse except you sit ON the saddle horn and rock not hold on to it!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:15 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• What works for me is I saddle up and instead of just moving up and down (that gets old and boring after a few minutes) I just sit there and move my pelvis in a circular motion. try reverse cowgirl too. Its the same way just turn around and face his feet
    SarahShirey

Answer by SarahShirey at 2:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2008