Who's child starts Kindergarten next September?

Mine. I am really feeling the pain already of missing my dd but am happy for her. Its going to be an adjustment for everyone.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• GREAT BIG HUGS TO YOU!

boy oh boy do I remember that.... three times over. I cried... all 3 times. I got early for pick-up that whole first week... all 3 times.

It will be ok.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 1:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Mine will be too, he is my youngest and last so it is kinda breaking my heart but exciting too. They just grow so fast...too fast
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My baby does. I visited her new school yesterday and it is awesome. I am so excited for her. She goes to preschool now so i've adjusted to not seeing her for 3 hours, although there are still days when I want to keep her home.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My youngest is....but we homeschool so it's no issue for me to send her off. I'm still sad that my youngest is getting so old!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 1:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My baby is starting!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• yeah , mines in head start right now and in sept. kinder
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Mine DD is starting in Sept. im so sad ive been with her everyday allday since she was born we do everything together shes my little buddy. But at the same time im so proud of her and with the new baby arriving in Sept. and my 14month old (will be around 20months) i think it will be best for DD to not have to deal with all the crying etc. Shes excited and im starting her at safety town in June for a week 2 hrs a day without me :( and she does storytime without me and when the teacher says for the parents to come help with crafts she kicks me out of the room (i almost cried the 1st time she kicked me out lmao)
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 2:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My son begins kindergarten in August. But right now, since September, he has been in Pre-K, and he goes to school at the elementary school and rides the big yellow bus everyday. Next year, he will still be riding the same bus and going to the same school. So to me, it kinda feels like he has already began kindergarten, just a year early.
    allen.moriahd

Answer by allen.moriahd at 3:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My 3rd starts K this fall, but in August.
    Anonymous