Any Realtors Here

I just got my license and wanted to know how you started building your business.

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• I am not currently selling, but did back when business was good. I targeted a few neighborhoods, did a newsletter about happenings, yard sales, news items, etc. that pertained to that neighborhood, obviously I advertised my services in there! I also did direct mail to those same neighborhoods (one of them was the one I lived in) and got to know the people there. When they were ready to sell their house or recommend an agent to a friend - boom, I was the first name they thought of! My ex was also an agent and we worked together, when we split up so did the business and I moved on to other things. Good luck!

Answer by missanc at 1:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• cold calling and calling listings from a year or two back that did not sell. Those will be listed on the MLS
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 6:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011