Any mothers dealt with an unfair judge that is all for the fathers rights?

I have been in court many times and deal with judges unfairness and they seem like they are always on my sons bio dad's side, does anyone feel like they were mistreated by a judge. Share your story.

ashleypalomba

Asked by ashleypalomba at 1:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• Oh yes. It is wayyyyy to long to list here though. I actually lost custody of my son to his father who my son disclosed abuse on to his teacher. My ex took me to court so many times I lost count. Now I am getting my son back, but I went through hell for sure, only to have my ex admit now he did it because he was being spiteful, and admit he lied in court etc etc. Judges though really can only go off the evidence they have in front of them, and I dont know what I might have done if I were the judge. I believe now it is so many factors, the judge, the lawyers, you, your ex, witnesses, etc.

Answer by gemgem at 1:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Gemgem you have posted on quiet a few of my posts. Your ex sounds just like my ex. For about four years I have been through hell and back but my sons father cries out the gay card in court so the judge always favors him because of discrimination of course.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes, and I filed a motion to kick the judge. My Ex's lawyer had a personal relationship with the judge and I used it to change Judge's so it was a level field. Ask your lawyer about getting this judge changed to.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Well my ex isnt gay but lol, he is a jerk. I am actually considering writing a book about what happened in my situation. It was indeed the "worst case scenario" every time I went to court.

Answer by gemgem at 1:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I am trying to get sole custody but I don't know if I would be able to.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• yes the dad owed alot of back child support but had bought maybe 2 packs of diapers so when we went to court months later the judge yelled at me and said i should had written down how much he chipped in and when i didn't so they dropped all back support when it was already a court order for him to pay and i got nothing for the first 6 mo
    wells2811

Answer by wells2811 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My sons father still owe's me 1,600 in child support. He was issued to pay for all out of pocket expenses which he doesn't the judges that I have had are very unfair. I comply with everything I am ordered to do. And they don't enforce it when he doesn't.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2011