Anybody try CHANTIX? (to stop smoking) How does or did it work for you?

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 2:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• It worked for my husband.When nothing else did.but when his dad died, he smoked a whole pack in one night.but he did quit for 4years.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 4:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My mother tried and so did my uncle. Both of them got off of it quick. My uncle started hating himself and my mother started acting like she was smoking crack.
    Anywhose, my mom got those e-cigsand she has cut her smoking down in half. They are kinda expensive though.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My ex tried to and it worked, but he had crazy dreams. His depression got worse as well. He had other little side effects too, but those are the only two I remember. Its been at least 2 years ago.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• never tried it, too afraid of depression to try it.
    asil

Answer by asil at 6:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Chantix has been linked to some of the most disturbing side-effects of any prescription med. It had the highest rate of aggressive behavior - even more than ant-depressants. Check here before you try it:

http://chantixlawsuit-info.com/ 

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2011