If you see a question posted by someone you don't like and you answer it, why?

Why not just leave them alone? Especially when they aren't doing anything to you.

I just earned credits by posting this! LMAO

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Bored, interesting question...

I just earned 3 credits answering it.. :) Happy Wed.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Hmm... I don't think there is anyone I don't like where I wouldn't answer their question if I could.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• here's some more kfree...lol
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i think they just answer to irratate the person if the CM knows they dislike them, and others just to earn points. Could be wrong...=)
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't have anyone i dislike enough to be always negative to... I have a few that I don't really care for but I'm not about to turn troll just because someone doesn't always agree with me.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• if the answer is helpful and not spiteful I would think it's okay. XD
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 2:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I guess I havent been on here long enough for me to dislike anyone....for the most part everyone has been really nice to me, and the people who were rude posted anon so....lol.....Hmmm if there WAS someone on here I didnt like I probably WOULD just leave them alone though....the desire to be spiteful would be too much to resist....better to not say anything at all =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• some times I really get irritated that the question asked is so trivial when the information given is so dire.

someone will post this horrible story about multiple fathers, being abused, living at home, and then ask something absolutely stupid like what should I text this new guy I just met when I was out at a party last night.

I answer it in hopes (though Im sure it is as stupid as spitting into the wind) that something I say will wake them up... but I guess if they are living that life they wont wake up until it is WAY to late.

Anonymous

• Beats me.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I answer all kinds of questions. most of the time I don't even pay attention to who posts it, so I don't usually notice if it was anon or what.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2011