Pampered chef question

I hosted a party in november of last year. my total was over 700 dollars well my best friend is hosting one at the end of this month by the same women who did mine i told her about it.. I was just wondering do i get half off a product or my order because of refering her and also i read where you can get half off for a year if you hosted a party would that count at her party..

proudmama930

Asked by proudmama930 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I don't think you get half off but I believe you get 20% for a year after your party. I also think you get the hostess special at your friends party for the same cost as her. You would have to ask the demonstrator for certain what you will be getting.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• not sure but i am jealous b/c i love that stuff and can never afford it!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 3:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i know we are on a budget right now and i really want to buy some things from her but i cant spend that much so if i can get any help on it i would be happy
    proudmama930

Comment by proudmama930 (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• If your friend attended your party and booked from it, and it has been less than 6 months, you would qualify to take advantage of the monthly Host Bonus. Your past host discount is 10% and valid for a year. If it has been longer, you can always ask the consultant if she personally offers a referral program
    Noora K.

Answer by Noora K. at 8:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You have to ask the consultant. Each home based business like this is different. Your consultant might also have her own specials that she runs.
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2011