Doctors office

Dear Moms,
Thanks for all the answers. I called up the office today again; they put me on hold for 20mins before a new person came to talk. I had to explain the whole thing again to her, I was so overwhelmed that I cried as I spoke. She had the fax sent out right away; before I put down the phone I asked that if crying is what it takes to have work done at the office. Do you all think that i showed that I am a weak person?

moosimamma

Asked by moosimamma at 2:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• No, you showed that you are a frustrated MOM. Nothing wrong with that.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Crying is a sign of weakness.
    Anonymous

• Not in my book. It shows that you are a loving mom that is frustrated by the incompetence.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Anonymous

• I think it took a lot for you to call. Crying on the phone, especially to a doctor, should be awarded, IMHO. Not that I think we should do it on purpose, but if those are your natural feelings and that is what comes out, then let it. If the office messed up and that's what got you so upset, then i would cry too. Plus, I feel, personally that crying is a sign of strength. You're strong enough to express what you feel. Crying isn't weak, it's powerful. You got done what you needed and so it's okay to feel silly that you cried NOW, but in the moment it was natural and it is SO okay to cry. *HUGS* to you mama.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• OOOHH! I just went bag and read your original question. I have been through that too and I have also cried while on the phone to lazy doctors. I am SO sorry you had to deal with that. Sometimes they just don't see things as important that we see as almost life or death! Double hugs to you and I hope that you get to see the specialist soon. Sometimes it can take forever and it is NO FUN waiting. My son got in to see a geneticist last year and we made the appointment in late JUNE! We didn't see him until the middle of DECEMBER and that was considered fast. Message me if you want to talk, okay? You're not alone. And cry away, whenever you feel like it! :)
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Let's hope she would have sent the fax no matter what emotions you were emoting! You were a worried Mama so don't think twice about what happened. You got them to do what needed to be done!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• no u were just epset it happens to everyone
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2011