Any one else tired of hearing about the possbile government shutdown?

i get that this could be a potential problem for alot of us including me but seriusly people this is why we get ourselves so worked up over these things!! ok go ahead and bash me for being a bitch....

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 2:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• My son is in the military....this affects him. So, no I am not.
    Anonymous

• I am mixed about it. I want to stay informed but i am sick of hearing about it. I also want to know if my hubby is going to get paid or not.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You know all that talk about the end of the world.....that is what they mean. (kidding)
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You aren't being a bitch... You are being honest... I'm tired of all the panicked speculation of people thinking they aren't going to get their checks....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I doubt it will happen. But, in the event it does, many things will go on as usual since they are automatically set in computers to do so. The fear that the Dems had out there yesterday was totally uncalled for and just a way to pass the blame onto the Repubs and Independents. Seniors won't die from hunger, I doubt schoools will close, kids won't be hungry at school. The ones hurting will be the Dems for their outright, blatant BS. And, yes, I said Dems because yesterday they were all over all the news channels passing the buck instead of working to solve the troubles of our country.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i dont even know what ur talking about
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• they are possibly going to stop paying military personnel but still deploy them and send the ones here to work without pay we will get reimbursed when it starts up again but this could really hurt alot of us in the long run, but seriuosly it hasn't happend yet and proabably wont and people are acting like the apocolypse is comng if you plan and budget yourself out rigth this shouldnt be a problem and i can also see the irritation about sending our men out to war and not paying them for it but come on it's not like we're NEVER gonna get paid and again if you manage your money right you shouldn't worry. now yes if some major catastraphe thats unforrseen happens that could be bad but you knew these things could happen when you joined the military so stop the bitching already!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• its even got so bad that they are bumbarrding the grocery stores and walmart you would think the end of the world is coming trust me i am worried about it but not enough to keep posting crap and scaring the bejesus out of people!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• hahahaha pookie!!
    amberpaiz

• they are possibly going to stop paying military personnel but still deploy them and send the ones here to work without pay

Who told you this?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011