Destination Weddings

Anyone ever use destinationwedding.com to plan their wedding? Would you use the site/wedding coordinator again? What are some pros and cons? I recently became engaged and are planning a wedding in about a year and a half. Am looking to travel to Jamaica for the wedding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope heres a bump for you
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't want to sink your ship, but i've heard from my FIL (a cop) that Jamaica is super dangerous for tourists....he had to go recently for some sort of conference and he said the entire time they were there they had a police escort. There were 3 robberies and 2 carjackings in the 5 days they were there and this all happened AT their nice hotel....just read up and make sure you know what to expect from your destination!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 6:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2011