What 3 positive "weird" things you love about your hub/bf?

Ok, so what are 3 "weird" things you love about your hub/bf ? I thought this would be an exciting and interesting question to ask. lol

1) I love how he always "excuses" himself when he farts even when its just us alone. lol Its so cute. Whenever it stinks, he's like "Oh I'm so sorry baby, but this one stinks." LOL
2) I love how he's color blind! Its so cute when he asks me a color of something. It's also cute how he has to ask my 4 yr old son what the color of the marker is that he's drawing with. My son loves to help him like that! LOL
3) I love how he has CRAZY hair days. OMG! His hair gets crazy sometimes. He's Asian with that thick, course hair that shoulder length.

loudnproud87

Asked by loudnproud87 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• - When having any type of dessert he has to have milk- with ice in it. This is the only time he puts ice in milk.
    - When I wake him up out of a dead sleep he can't talk- he has his own whimper language that I have spent years trying to de-code. I'm getting close, I know it.
    - When he watches hockey he just about devours his fingers he chews his nails so badly. He gets really excited.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Lol I really like this queston!

1. I love that he's going grey prematurly...it makes him look so handsome to me lol
    2. I love that he's super hairy...he's my hairy teddy bear lol
    3. I love that he's a kind of a nerd....he can speak klingon! lol such a geek!

I LOVE that man!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I can pick out 3 crazy things BUt I can't say I love them
    1. He is SO obsessed with his weight - more than any women I have ever met
    2. He has days where he HATES to be touched, even by me -
    3. He has a sick sense of humor
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I feel ya! My guy's a nerd as well. He has his masters in Chemistry!! lol I love it too. BUT- you would never guess it because he's covered in tattoos, has his nipples pierced & lip, he has black hair w/some gray in it that's to his shoulders, maybe a little longer.
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• OMG the color thing with your DS is so sweet!!
    Ok, mine arent necessarily attractive to most but I love it in a weid kind of way....
    1. He chews tobacco, something about the cowboy,, wrangler wearing thing that drives me crazy!!
    2. Washes his hands before and after going to the bathroom
    3. Loves givin wet willies to me
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I love how my husband plays mmorpg. It keeps him busy ~
    I love how he is kind enough to send his mom some money every month and won't fall for her we need more money tactics. (Hubby's mom lives in Vietnam, and they don't work).
    I love how he take time to play with the boys.
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 3:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Awww! I love the responses I'm getting back!!! Everyone is totally getting the point to this question!! Thanks so much!! Yeah the weird things might not be sooo appealing to other, but hey, that's why we are with them right ? Plus, from all the "weird" things you ladies have posted so far, I think all of them are freakin' cute! lol
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Lol that's so funny @loudnproud
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Lucky209 - What's so funny ?? lol
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Great question=]

1. I love the soft voice he uses to talk to my son (and old ladies LoL)
    2. I love how great of a cook he is =]
    3. I love his sense of humor...he's one of the most comically perverted people I know lol
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011