Are you tired of both sides of the anonymous banter today? Bump if you are.

We are grown women. We are mothers. I don't want my children to learn to grow up to act like this. I'm new to CafeMom and this is very off-putting. I have been using this 'Answer' section for true questions and this banter seems to be flooding in the way. I don't mean to 'flood' by posting this... BUT I have just about had enough.. Not sure if I am going to continue being a member if things like this are regularity around here - I don't think CafeMom's mission is to support an outlet for all this foolishness. I am here as a mom wanting to connect with other moms and grow as a person and a mother. The end.

DragonflyGirls

Asked by DragonflyGirls at 3:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• what you are seeing is probably a good example of the CM experience. You might like the groups better.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Some women find it amuzing to cause chaos and hurt feelings.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 3:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I have been tired of it along time ago. I swear there is a post every day i come on here, bitching about anonymous. It isn't going away people and no amount of whining and bitching is going to make it go away. The more people bitch about it the more people will abuse that button because it gets people are steamed up.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Bump to that.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Go to Groups. They may be more supportive.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Intimidation and reverse psychology is big time today. Do not let it bother you.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011