What is a good suggestion for a first dolly for my daughter

She will be 17 months old at Easter and I want it to be huggable.

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The American Girl Bitty Baby is cute, but she may be a little young for it yet. Worth checking out maybe :)
    DragonflyGirls

Answer by DragonflyGirls at 3:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I would just go to Target or wherever and try to find one that is soft- maybe an all cloth doll. And I would recommend getting one with removable clothes because they will get dirty and you want to be able to wash them. In fact, if the doll is like a stuffed animal kind of you can just throw the whole thing in the washing machine. At that age my dd really loved pushing her doll in the little doll stroller that she had, too.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• There are these dolls call "my first princess" they are the Disney Princesses but as babies, they are adorable and my daughters love them!! You can get them at target or walmart.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 7, 2011