What do you do if you go somewhere like a restaurant and find you are waay underdressed?

Do you walk in like you own the place? Do you leave? Do you go home and change and come back?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• Walk like you own the place and don't even care. Make everyone else feel like they are overdressed.
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I would be embarrassed and sit in a corner table out of the way. What do you consider is underdressed?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Walk around like "I make this look good".Going home would waste gas in your car and it cost too much.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• That actually happened to me and my DH, we were at a ski resort and it was the only resturaunt still open by the time we made it there. We were starving, so we just looked at each other like "oh well" our $ is just as good as anyone else's.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I would go in like I owned the place, it is a restaurant not a modeling job.

Answer by older at 3:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Most places we go are usually pretty casual. What do you consider underdressed? I would never leave, that does waste gas. Sit down and enjoy your meal. I agree with older.....it's not a fashion show.
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 4:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• If they had a dress code, they would deny you access so I would assume I was safe :)
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2011