Anyone else going through a similar situation?

I'm a single 23 yr old .18 weeks pregnant. I live w my mom & work full time at a fast food restuarant, constantly on my feet! No vehicle to visit my friends & 10 miles away from everything. I'll probably get my jeep up & running next year so I can drive to the insurance job 45 mins away to support me & my baby. Please tell me I'm not alone in this type of situation!

shynu

Asked by shynu at 3:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You are not alone.My first baby I had him at 19.I did marry his dad but that turned out to be a mistake.We divorced later.Just do what you gotta do and hug and kiss that fat little baby as much as you can.Be the best mom you can be.God gave you this precious gift.Appreciate it.Some women can't get pregnant and want to so bad.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• good luck with everything!!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2011