For the moms who worked out / exercised during pregnancy.....

Was it hard to get your body back and the pounds off? This is my second, I had my daughter is 2005 amd I will be 34 when the baby is born. I got right back into my pants last time and lost all my weight. I didn't work out then but have worked out the past couple of years. I have tried to exercise 3 times a week. Will this help? Because so far it isn't, I am packing on the pounds and my butt and legs are getting big!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes. it does help the weight fall off. but more than that it makes you feel better, you don't get tired or waddle toward the end and it makes labor and delivery so easy
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I am sure it will help, it may not seem like it now but if nothing else at least you are in the habit of working out and it will be easier to keep that going afterwards.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2011