he wont sign......

i kicked him out a year ago, because his newest F@$k kept calling me (Yes ther have been others...) Tried to work things out, he'd drop by my house at whim, unanounced, only when he needed something other than my personal attention which he rejected. after 6 month of that, I said enough & filed for a divorce. he now refuses to sign. he went to court, told the judge he's been without a job(NOT) &need some time to get an attorney. the judge granted it...so now hes not doing anything...hes ignoring me & the entire situation. He refuses to sign period. hes living with someother woman, he posted a pic of himself in front of her house. he brags about it...but he wont let me go! WHY? really, what is his point?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Because he is a douche bag and he knows you WANT him to sign. Get on with your life, act like the divorce is already final. Don't pay him any attention since that is what he wants, and he will eventually see his tantrum isn't getting the results he wants and he will sign. My dh did this years ago (and he was living with someone else too)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I would take the picture to court and show the judge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• hes such a jerk...I helped him put a business together, helped him buy 2 trucks (used my credit) he has thousands of dollors in tools and equip. boat, four-wheeler(2), computers, golf cart & trailor, etc, i told him that i didnt want anything even though the first 4 years we were married i supported him...thru prison, a mistake he made with yet some other woman! Now all i want is to left alone! Which he does in every since, but legally! im afraid what else the stupid manis going to do, & ill have to pay for.....SCREAM!!! thanks for listening...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Well be sure to consider all of this a life lesson. Make sure you go talk to someone & get your thoughts & emotions together so you won't repeat the same pattern when meeting another man. I went for help & it was the best thing I have done for myself in 20 years. I'll never hook up with another pos. I did that jail mail prison thing too. If any of that property is legally half or all yours, take it or your half woman. Sell the stuff & try to repair your credit, you are gonna need decent credit. Why is he doing it? To be an ass, to piss you off. He can't wait forever, the judge won't have it. Get your community property paperwork drawn up & tell the ass thank ya for holding off on his sig, you needed time to get your property settlement organized. He can be ALL surprised when he comes back to court. LOL.

strongmom40

Answer by strongmom40 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• control is the point. How much time did the judge allow him? Tell your attorney to set up a new court date if the judge didn't set a new one. He doesn't have to sign to get a divorce. He's making a mockery of the marriage by living with another woman. The judge won't like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2008