Second pregnancy so different from the first

when i was pregnant with my daughter i had morning sickness every day for like 15 weeks. I am 12 weeks pregnant with my second and i feel great. No sickness or anything. Its weird and i almost feel like im not pregnant. Has anyone else felt like this?

kissmehmwah

Asked by kissmehmwah at 3:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yep each of my pregnancies have been completely different.

Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• yep. it started like that in the beginning for me. at the end, I was just ready to have the baby.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yup!!! My first pregnancy was beautiful, pain and problem free! No morning sickness, I worked all the way up to my 8th month! This second pregnancy is the pregnancy from hell, this pregnancy was so bad I decided to get my tubes tied!! I would NEVER wish this on my worst enemy! I'm so glad I only have one week left, the nightmare is OVER!!!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 3:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I wish all of my pregnancies had been different. My first one I was only a bit nautious because it was ectopic and the other 3 after that I was horribly sick every day all day. Yuck.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Mine were both different as well. My 2nd which was my son was brutal & the birth was brutal. I am done! GL to you...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i was the exact opposite of you... my first pregnancy was a breeze and i had a girl. i am in the middle of my second pregnancy now ad i had all the horrible vomiting and everything for the first 14 weeks and im having a boy!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My experience was the opposite of yours. My first was easy cheesy. This one has sucked the life out of me. Maybe you're haing a boy because my son was easy and my litte girl is the tough one.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 8:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Oh my goodness yes, both my pregnancies were totally different. With my first I had no mourning sickness or anything... for a matter of fact I have very light periods anyway so when I had spotting here and there at the begining i thought it was my period and i didnt know i was pregnant for 3 months. Luckily I dont drink or smoke anyway.. but my second pregnancy I was super sick everyday for what felt like forever. I couldnt even look at some foods without getting sick, and had swollen everything so quickly.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My son was horrible. Sick, preeclamptic, and just plain sucked ass.

I'm 24 weeks with a girl now and still barely feel pregnant.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2011